Article provided by: AP Driving School
If you live in California and looking for a driving school in Irvine, that will help you ace that driving test, give AP driving a call. We offer several driving packages and flexible payment plans to suit various budgets. All of them include free course material and behind the wheel lessons with highly experienced driving instructors.
The steps to passing your driving test in California
There are five steps in the process of obtaining your driver’s license in California:
- Sign up for Driver’s Ed. We offer a special free online training course to give you the A-Z of driving test course material, where you can learn at your own pace. You will get a certificate of completion within 3-5 business days after completing the course.
- Schedule your DMV Permit Test. You can schedule your DMV Permit test by calling them or booking online through their website. You will need to take with you the Driver’s Ed pink slip, proof of social security number, passport or birth certificate, two accepted documents to prove CA residency, Permit Test application fee, completed original DL 44 form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Schedule your driver’s training. Once you’ve obtained your permit, you can schedule your driver’s training sessions on our web scheduling system.
- Practice training with a parent or legal guardian. You need to complete at least one behind-the-wheel session with a certified driving instructor before practicing with a parent.
- Schedule your driver’s license test.
What are the driver’s training requirements for obtaining a driver’s license?
After completing at least one driver’s training session with a certified driving instructor, you can start supervised driving sessions. You need to complete at least 50 hours of supervised driving training, 10 of which should be nighttime driving. Before taking a driver’s test, you must provide the signature of a parent or legal guardian to confirm that you’ve completed 50 hours of supervised driving.
If you’re an international student with no family in California and looking for a driving school in Irvine that will help you obtain a driver’s license, we have a special package that includes 50 hours of supervised training. We can also arrange to have a driving instructor who speaks Korean, Chinese, or Spanish.
Is it really expensive to get driving lessons in California?
We offer a plenitude of packages that can suit your budget. As it’s quite tough already to pass the practical driving test, it’s good not to compromise quality training. Our simplest one is $290 and offers 6 hours of behind the wheel training with a driving instructor.
For $625, you will get 10 hours of driver’s training with vehicle training, insurance, and registration for your driver’s license test. Our last package offers 50 hours behind the wheel training for $2425.
Are you looking to join a driving school in Irvine with many years of experience and high rates of passing? AP Driving conducts driving tests in California, with over 40 years of experience and having passed over 5,000 drivers over the years.
After passing the DMV Permit Test, choose from our 4 affordable packages to start your behind-the-wheel lesson
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Get In Touch
4723 NW 37th Ave, Miami, FL 33142, USA.
Mon: 8am - 5pm
Tue: 8am - 5pm
Wed: 8am - 5pm
Thur: 8am - 5pm
Fri: 8am - 4pm