USED MERCEDES ENGINES
10% Off in your first purchase
We provide the best Used Mercedes Engines. Immediate delivery, with six months warranty and the best price.
We sell Used Mercedes Engines, original, cleaned, packed and warranted for your Mercedes Benz vehicle.
We Provide The Best Used Mercedes Engines
Origin of our parts
Our used mercedes engines comes from Junk cars that we buy in the US, also from other US-based business. All these sources allow us to provide you with an exceptional inventory with which we have a very high probability of being able to offer you the transmission that you are looking for.
What differences us from junk cars yards?
Our mechanical experts know Mercedes cars perfectly, they have adequate tools and besides that, they have strict quality procedures to avoid damages during the process of pieces disassembling.
This allows you to focus on what you need, which is to get the original used mercedes engines in excellent condition, quickly, and at the best price and that is what we do for you. This is why we are your Mercedes junkyard.
Each used mercedes engines that we quote and sell has a promised date of dispatch that we strive every day to fulfill.
Unexpected situations can affect these dispatch times; but always, even on these rare occasions, we will be in contact with you.
One of the aspects that differentiate us from our competitors is the guarantee of our used mercedes engines.
If you were wrong in ordering a piece, please return it, and by paying a small cost of restocking, you can solve the problem.
Our expert and friendly technicians will guide you until we find the solution to your requirement.
We always strive to give our best service, most efficiently and efficiently.
Used Mercedes Engines
Everything about a car goes to the wayside without the optimal functioning of its engine. The engine that you replace should be able to maintain the performance such as that of a new one. Some auto repair professionals will advise clients to purchase used engines instead of the new. The reasoning behind is that used ones already have a proven capacity of handling the work.
There are few downsides to purchasing used engines. This fact is especially actual when you use a junkyard shop that gives its parts ultimate servicing before filing them for sale. Used Mercedes engines from Cor-Auto have a warranty that should lessen your worries. Apart from buying a used car engine, it is in your best interest to ensure its proper handling during installation.
How do you know when you need an engine replacement?
- The car will have frequent jumpy rides.
- Emission of black, white, or blue smoke. Black smoke means that the engine is getting little air, blue smoke shows excessive burning of the oil, while white smoke indicates a failing cylinder.
- Loud knock noises, which indicate that the bearings are failing.
- Constant repair jobs on the engine.
Can you install used Mercedes engines by yourself?
Yes, you can. You will need the proper tools and a fair amount of knowledge about the parts. We only advise that you understand the risks involved in doing your repairs.
- Engines are the most massive single components in a car. It is easy to get hurt without the right tools.
- You will also risk damaging other parts of the car.
- Performing repairs without the help of a professional may void your warranty.
- It will take longer to get the installation right if you are fumbling around with the tools.
Despite the complications surrounding self-installing the engines, a few guidelines will help you in getting a seamless job. Apply these tips to make sure that the used Mercedes engines deliver the promise.
How to inspect the engine before installation?
- Thoroughly inspect the engine for any broken or missing parts. Cor-Auto will accept any orders through the indicated return policy. Installing an engine with damaged parts will cause premature failure.
- Ensure that the used engine has a long-block that matches the previous one.
- Inspect and verify the timing components. It is inexpensive to replace the timing belt when you transact with Cor-Auto junkyard.
- Inspect accessories and gaskets that may cause complications in the future. Generally, our firm only stocks the best versions of auto parts. Contact our office if you notice anything that may need out professional intervention.
- Ensure that the car has the right oil pressure and a properly functioning electrical system.
What should you do when installing the engine?
- Remove debris by flushing the cooling system.
- Replace the old filter or clean it for better functionality.
- Replace the oil gasket and main seal.
- Drain the oils and replace them with the Mercedes recommended level.
- Change the oil filter.
- Switch the water hose with newer ones or used from Cor-Auto.
Read video transcription
Used Mercedes Engines
The quality of Mercedes Benz engines is recognized worldwide throughout the automotive industry.
This quality reputation is very well earned and is part of the prestige of this extraordinary
Engines wear due to regular use, and the time comes when it is necessary to change them.
If you own one of these fantastic cars and want to save on the cost of this replacement.
The best alternative is to buy a used Mercedes engine to maintain the quality and reliability of your car.
At Cor Auto, we offer these engines, which we test before being disassembled from donor vehicles.
This allows us to offer a warranty of up to six months on these pieces of cutting edge technology.
We have a wide assortment of used Mercedes engines, transmissions, and parts for next day delivery.
Hundreds of satisfied customers confirm it; Cor-Auto is your One-Stop-Shop for your Mercedes Benz vehicle.
Request your quote now! You will be pleasantly surprised by our excellent prices.
New Inventory of Used Mercedes Engines
MERCEDES CLA250 4 CYL W117 M270 2.0L FWD 2015
MERCEDES C250 4 CYL W204 M271 1.8L RWD 2014
MERCEDES C300 6 CYL W204 M272 3.0L AWD 2012
MERCEDES C300 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L AWD 2012
MERCEDES C300 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L AWD 2013
MERCEDES C300 4 CYL W205 M274 2.0L RWD 2016
MERCEDES C350 6CYL W207 M276 3.5L RWD 2013
MERCEDES E350 6CYL W212 M276 3.5L RWD 2012
MERCEDES E350 6CYL W212 M276 3.5L RWD 2014
MERCEDES E350 6CYL W212 M276 3.5L RWD 2016
MERCEDES E350 6CYL W212 M276 3.5L AWD 2014
MERCEDES E350 6CYL W212 M276 3.5L AWD 2015
MERCEDES E400 6CYL W207 M276 3.0L 2017
MERCEDES E550 8 CYL W212 M273 5.5L RWD 2011
MERCEDES GLA250 4 CYL W156 M270 2.0L FWD 2015
MERCEDES CLS550 8 CYL W218 M273 5.5L RWD 2008
MERCEDES CLS550 8 CYL W219 M278 4.6L RWD 2012
MERCEDES CLS550 8 CYL W219 M278 4.6L RWD 2014
MERCEDES S550 8 CYL W221 M273 5.5L RWD 2007
MERCEDES S550 8 CYL W221 M278 4.6L AWD 2012
MERCEDES GLK350 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L AWD 2013
MERCEDES GLK350 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L AWD 2015
MERCEDES GLK350 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L RWD 2013
MERCEDES GLK350 6 CYL W204 M276 3.5L RWD 2014
MERCEDES ML350 6 CYL W166 M276 3.5L AWD 2012
MERCEDES ML350 6 CYL W166 M276 3.5L AWD 2013
MERCEDES ML350 6 CYL W166 M276 3.5L AWD 2015
MERCEDES GL450 8 CYL W164 M273 5.5L RWD 2012
MERCEDES GL450 8 CYL W164 M278 4.6L RWD 2015
Are you ready to get the best used Mercedes engine?
You are welcome at any time to visit our facilities, try the quality service and cordiality that characterizes us. Here you will find used Mercedes parts specialists but also friends ready to help you
Get In Touch
4723 NW 37th Ave, Miami, FL 33142, USA.
Mon: 8am - 5pm
Tue: 8am - 5pm
Wed: 8am - 5pm
Thur: 8am - 5pm
Fri: 8am - 4pm
Send A Message
(Not for a quote request)
Please do not send a quote request from this form, because it won't be answered.
Instead, use the "Get a Quote" button and provide full information about the car and the requested part. Thanks.